Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cookies

Not so long ago, our friend Anna came to play. Her mommy, Marie and I did a commissary swap. Marie stayed with my kids while I went grocery shopping, the when I came home, she headed to the store while I watched the kids! It was great, and I hope we can do it again soon!

While I was shopping I picked up some sugar cookie dough. I thought the girls would enjoy decorating some cookies with our surplus of sprinkles. I gave each girl her own jelly roll pan to contain the mess. I swear I only turned my head for a second and this is what found! (Notice the red cookie and empty container nearby!)


Do you think Sophie used enough sugar and sprinkles?




Anna had a little more self control with her cookies, but still managed to cover every surface in sprinkles.

Aren't they beautiful?

No comments: