Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends! I am so thankful to God and to my children for making me a mother. What a wonderful thing to be! We celebrated the day by going to church followed by lunch. Later, our friends Ben and Adrianne came over for a simple dinner. We tried to take some family photos by our Iris, which are in bloom. However, Sophie was more interested in trying to pick them (and eat them). We had a wonderful day. It's so good to be a mommy.

3 comments:

The Cherkauskas Family said...

Great picture Sarah--you all look so happy!

On another note, when did you start Ben on the regular bike with training wheels?

The Murray Family said...

Yes it is!! What a great picture!

Kim said...

I noticed that Ben is not eating the iris.............Can't wait to see everyone.
Hugs