Friday, December 12, 2008

Dreaming of a White Christmas


Earlier in the week we had a few very cold and stormy days. We did get a little dusting of snow, but not much that actually held on for too long. Wednesday night, Benny was at 'Church School' as he calls it (really CCD), and I decided that it would be the perfect night for a bath. Sophie loves to take baths too, so I decided that we could bathe together. In our master bath we have a large tub that hardly gets used, so we opted for a big bubble bath. This was a first for Sophie. I filled up the tub, and we hopped in. Now, I seriously underestimated the amount of water I would displace at 6 months pregnant. When I sat Sophie down, the water came up to her chin! Fear not, our little water bug had a great time. She loved the bubbles, and kept trying to float on her back in the deep water. I think we may have a new Wednesday night tradition-at least in this cold, cold weather.

1 comment:

The Murray Family said...

How cute. I can barely see her but she looks so much older already than when we saw her last!!