Friday, March 28, 2008

Funny faces and funny hats....

























































I know that I have done a similar blog post before, but I thought these pictures were too funny to pass up! Big Pa is here for a visit, and while I was at the doctor yesterday he took all of these photos of Ben. There were about 10 more, but I think you get the idea. We have a lot of hats! Benny just loves to dress up and use his imagination (and he has a good one!). I wonder what Sophie was doing the whole time.....

1 comment:

Embrace the Circus said...

Those photos are too funny! And Benny is too cute!

Kathleen has been starting to use her imagination a lot, handing me imaginary birthday cake, using imaginary band-aids on her dolls, fixing her little car... I can't wait to see what she'll be able to do in a few years!