Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back up and singing

Sorry, we have been out of touch lately-our modem went out on our computer, and we were without the Internet for about a week. I felt so disconnected from the modern world!

Not much has been happening here. It has been pretty cold, so we have spent lots of time indoors. We've worked on the house a little, hoping to get it on the market sometime this spring. We don't know for sure where we are going, or have orders, but we are planning ahead. We've also been working a little on potty training. I didn't want to start training Sophie just yet, but she has a sudden interest in using the potty. All in all, we have had success about a dozen times. Nick and I are so excited because Ben was a whopping 35 months when he finally decided to stop being stubborn, and learn to use the potty. To his credit, he did it in just a few days..... I think it will take Sophie longer, seeing as she is only 21 months, but at least she is getting the idea.

I haven't taken many photos lately, because we haven't really done much, but I did manage to shoot a few videos. The other night as we were finishing dinner, Benny announced that he had learned two new songs at school that day. Then, he sang them for us. It was just too cute not to get on video. I hope the grandparents all enjoy it!


I wasn't familiar with the Tiny Turtle song, but I certainly knew the next song!

I should have been recording Sophie during this song too, because she was copying everything that Benny was doing. Maybe another time!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Benny we love you..............you are the best!!!!! Great way to start our day! Oma and Pa

The Murray Family said...

OMG! Brian and I got the biggest kick out of that. Too cute!! We miss you guys!!

The Cherkauskas Family said...

I love the bubble hiccups! Drew loves the baby bumblebee song too.