Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally! We have joined the blogging community!


Finally, we are here! I have been wanting to do this forever! The kiddos are both occupied (a rarity), so I decided to get us started. Nick probably would have enjoyed this during his deployment, but we still have three more months to go to make up for lost time. To catch everyone up.......

We are stationed at Fort Riley

Benjamin (really Benny now....) is 4 1/2!

Sophie is 9 months

Nick has been in Iraq nearly a year, and has been in command for 2 years

I spend my time taking care of the kids, the dog and the FRG. I still go to MCCW and also a Bible study at my neighbors house (once again, all spouses of deployed soldiers).

Not much changes!

I really hope I will be able to keep this up!

4 comments:

Embrace the Circus said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm so glad to see Benny and Sophie. They're darling and so grown up. (By the way, your Christmas card was our favorite this year!) Can we put a link to you guys from our blog?

Kim said...

I love this...can't wait to read more. Hugs Oma

Paula said...

Sarah, I found you through Kristen's blog. I can't believe that Benny is so big - it took me a minute to realize it was really him! Congratulations on your not so new baby girl. What sweet kids. I'll be peeking in from time to time.
From long ago at the Hospitality House, Paula Scott

Childress Family said...

There you are! I'm so glad we're linked up again! Thanks for your comments on our blog and sending us yours. Hang in there! Our boys will be home soon! The kids are adorable! Miss you!