Monday, February 18, 2008

Playing with Pa


Nick's parents were here for a visit this weekend! Although, I am not sure that we did much visiting. We had so many projects for 'Little Pa'. Benny was not happy that I had so many things on my honey do list. Since my honey is gone, the list was passed on to Little Pa. The biggest project was installing bi-fold closet doors in our basement bedroom. It was the last of our basement projects, and now it is finally complete! Mike also hung curtain rods and shelves, and shortened all of our blinds. We still do not know if we will be moving this summer, so I am trying to get the house in tip-top shape in case it needs to go on the market.

Sophie spent most of the weekend with a little fever. I think the cause may be all of those teeth she is cutting. So, Oma and I took care of Sophie. We also found time to iron and hang new curtains, and move around furniture. It reminded me of that show on HGTV where they decorate your house using things you already have.

Benny and Pa finally had some serious playtime on Monday. They built a Matchbox racetrack, and played Star Wars (I think Ben was Chewbaka). Here they are in Ben's igloo tent! Thanks Oma and Little Pa for a great weekend!

3 comments:

Embrace the Circus said...

We've got the same little igloo tent. It lives on our lanai (screened-in porch). Grandpa was the first one Kathleen invited in for tea!

Childress Family said...

If I know you, your house doesn't need much to be in tip-top shape! But I know it's good to get projects done we can't do ourselves. It seems there's always something when it comes to home owning!

The Murray Family said...

Ah! I forgot that you might be moving this summer! I was thinking that I would be seeing you in Kansas when Brian gets back in November. You'll have to keep us updated on where you'll be! And I love that tent..I want to get one for Ian and Alexis.