Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tagged!

Alright, I think I was tagged by Kristen (is there another Sarah??) I'm happy, because you can Copy and Paste into Blogger, so I just have to change the answers. Here goes...

1. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of, but two of the mother's from my mom's Lamaze group named their next children Sarah Elizabeth.
2. When was the last time you cried? When Nick went back to Iraq from R&R in October. The tears seemed to have run out....
3. Do you like your handwriting? I used to, but now it's all messy.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Not a huge fan of lunchmeat, unless there are lots of yummy toppings to cover it up.
5. Do you have kids?Benny who's 4,and Sophie who is 10 months
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I'd like to think so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I used to use it more, but Benny doesn't get it.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, but I don't have my gallbladder.
9. Would you bungee jump? No way! I tried parasailing and I ended up floating in the Gulf (boat ran out of gas!)
10. What is your favourite cereal? Kashi Go Lean Crunch and Kashi Heart to Heart
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?Yes, if they have laces.
12. Do you think you are strong? I get by....
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Anything chocolate, but I gave it up for Lent.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? If they look friendly.
15. Red or pink? Red, but I do love those pink baby clothes!
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? Not outgoing enough.
17. Who do you miss the most? Well, Nick of course, but I miss Kristen so much too!
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Khakis, no shoes.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? Yup and felt guilty about it.
21. What are you listening to right now? The washing mashine.
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Light yellow
23. Favorite smells? Chanel No 5, my Great Aunt always wore it, and now my mom does, oh and coffee.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mother in law
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's one of my favorite people.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Baseball, but only in person.
30. Favorite food? Chocolate
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? Toy Story with Benny last night.
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Light Blue
34. Summer or winter? I like the in betweens.
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
36. Favorite dessert? Ice cream or chocolate (notice a theme?)
37. What book are you reading now? Women of Grace. I read the Kite Runner in the fall-not much time to read.
38. What is on your mousepad? Don't have one!
39. What did you watch on tv last night? I watched the news for the weather report (3 more inches of snow).
40. Favorite sound? A baby laughing, Nick on the phone.
41. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles
42. What is the furthest you have been from home? Kracow, Poland
43. Do you have a special talent? Not that I can think of.
44. Where were you born? Lansing, Michigan

I tag Julie if she has the time!

1 comment:

Embrace the Circus said...

Hey, thanks for playing along! I think it's fun to see your answers... it's funny how we're (you and me and Paula and Marie) the same and different. Miss you!