Wednesday, February 13, 2008

She Walking (with a little help)!

Tonight we were in the basement getting it ready for Nick's parents who are coming for the weekend. I went into our storage room and spotted a great new toy for Sophie-a walk behind hippo. Now, Sophie isn't walking yet, but she cruises around everything and will take some steps while holding your hand. I thought we should try it out. She started walking behind it immediately! Now, this video doesn't show the best of her skills, but I thought it was one of the cutest I took because Ben is cheering her on. I think that we will be spending more time in the basement playroom, now that she has a new talent! Sorry it is sideways, I'm still learning!

3 comments:

The Murray Family said...

Too cute! My neck hurt a little after watching it, but that's ok. Ha!

Childress Family said...

The end is so funny! (It's ok to laugh when they aren't crying, right?)

Alisha said...

I love the video! And of course I said out loud..."Ohhhh....Baby Sophie!!" lol