Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a mess!



Eating has been a messy affair for us lately, with Sophie eating more finger foods. Who needs hair gel when you can style your hair using sticky banana covered fingers! Does anyone have advise on what to do for a baby girls hair that is too short for pigtails, but just won't lay down? She frequently wakes up looking this way (well, not this bad but close).

She has also discovered that the green bins in her room contain toys! She loves to dump them all out and sift through her stuffed animals, rattles and blocks. She can also reach the third shelf of her bookcase which has her non-board books on it. I didn't think she could do that yet! She made this mess in the time it took me to put her laundry away. I think I may be in trouble.....

2 comments:

Kim said...

you could always try Uncle Matt's hair cut..............

The Murray Family said...

My advice is to leave it exactly how it is...I love it!! Haha!!